Concert Tracker

Shamrock and roll at these 4 concerts this week

Cassandra Roshu | Photo Editor

Since its first concert last school year, Redgate has become a popular spot for SU students to see live music. This Friday night, come on down to see performances by Padma and Exit 61.

Redgate
For the venue’s second show of the year, they will feature Bandier student Padma and Long Island-based band Exit 61. A hot spot for SU students on weekend nights, Redgate emphasizes the importance of live music to their attendees. DM their Instagram for the venue address and more information.
When: Sept. 8 at 10 p.m.
Price: $7 presale and $10 at door

Funk ‘n Waffles
Come to Syracuse staple Funk ‘n Waffles this weekend on Friday and Saturday for two concerts. Friday will feature pop folk artist Joey Harkum, who will be accompanied by Pat Tato and the Baked Potatoes. On Saturday, rock band Transient Kicks from Syracuse will play an evening set.
When: Sept. 8 at 8 p.m. (Joey Harkum Band) and Sept. 9 at 8 p.m. (Transient Kicks)
Price: $15.13 (Joey Harkum Band) and $13.07 (Transient Kicks)

Irish Festival
Celtic folk band CrossBow will perform two sets at the Syracuse Irish Festival this weekend. Come check them out Saturday in Clinton Square along with Irish dancing, Irish food and other festivities.
When: Sept. 9
Price: Free

The 443 Social Club
Part of the “Blues at The 443” series, Carolyn Wonderland, a blues singer from Texas, will perform at The 443 this weekend. Known for being a talented guitarist and singer, she has been touring for over 25 years.
When: Sept. 8 at 7 p.m.
Price: $40